gTVG TV Guide
The gTVG TV Guide is a simple TV program schedule viewer, which allows you to quickly see what is on TV at the moment or later, and be reminded of when your favourite shows start.
This project welcomes new developers. Visit the project page here
.: 2007-09-24 :. gTVG version 0.3 released
Heavily delayed, mainly because of hardware troubles, a new version of the gTVG TV Guide is now ready.
This version includes many new features including a program grid (in addition to the list) and PVR functionality.
- Grid view
- Edit favourite dialog
- Custom reminders for different favourites
- Matching of partial title for favourites
- Reminder duration option
- Option to play sound for reminders
- Recording of favourites with possibility to prioritize or disable separate occasions, and suspend and wakeup
- Nice formatting of program description text
- Category editing - rename, group and colourise
- Configurable start of day
- Support for XMLTV audio properties
- Support for --slow grabber command line option
- Support for tv_grab_au and tv_grab_cz
- Many minor enhancements and bug fixes.